U2

AFP/Getty Images

Bono’s Sunglasses Are Not a Fashion Statement — He Has Glaucoma

“You’re not going to get this out of your head now and you will be saying, ‘Ah, poor old blind Bono.’”

10/17/2014

Bono

Jimmy Kimmel Weighs in on ‘What Bono Should Have Said': Watch

“It’s not like Limp Bizkit got back together and snuck something into our pockets!”

10/17/2014

Patrick Carney of the Black Keys (Danny Clinch)

The Black Keys’ Patrick Carney on U2’s New Album: ‘It Devalued Their Music Completely’

The Black Keys’ drummer has nothing good to say about how the Irish rock legends released ‘Songs of Innocence’ via Apple and iTunes.

10/17/2014

U2 (Joe Scarnici/Getty Images)

U2 Release Video for ‘The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)': Watch

The song is the first single from the band’s surprise-released new album.

10/15/2014

(Photo by Bryan Bedder/Getty Images)

5 Of The Best Album Release Parties You Wish You Were A Part Of

Album releases are a pretty big deal. Artists are always up to new and clever ways to release their material to the public, whether it’s vinyl albums that feature holograms (Jack White) or albums that are free and automatically downloaded to your iTunes library (U2).

10/06/2014

(Courtesy Entertaiment One)

Everclear Poke Fun at U2 By Announcing New Album Release on Windows 10

Windows offers up the new Everclear album on CD-Rom.

10/03/2014

(Courtesy Gentlemen of the Road)

10 Album Covers You Can Actually Visit IRL

Visit the locations where some of music’s most memorable album covers were shot, including Black Sabbath, Mumford & Sons and Rush.

10/03/2014

(Photo by Mark Metcalfe/Getty Images)

Ready For More? U2’s Next Album Is Almost Complete

If you were fond of Songs Of Innocence or outraged that U2 would appear in your music library without permission, we have news for you. Radio.com reports bassist Adam Clayton revealed that the new album is about 70% done with the band needing to refine the remaining 30% of it.

10/01/2014

U2 (Joe Scarnici/Getty Images)

Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete

Will it be as self-proclaimed “punk rock” as the iCloud method? Only time will tell.

10/01/2014

(Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images)

U2’s Songs Of Innocence Now Eligible For Grammy Awards

One caveat in U2’s massive Songs Of Innocence release is that it would miss the September 30th cutoff date to gain eligibility for the next Grammy Awards. Even though the album was made available before September 30th, Grammy regulations stipulate that releases must be made available for purchase prior to that date.

09/30/2014

more

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 803 other followers