Memorial Day weekend is almost upon us and while some people you know might be getting out of town this weekend and heading off to their cabins and/or a lake of some kind, many of […]
Hearing Kurt Vile’s guitar paints a vivid picture of exactly how talented he is, but seeing him dance around his fretboard with ease is just mesmerizing. Kurt Vile returned to Chicago for a sold out […]
We all know there there are some things that suck when it comes to living in a large population center like this one. Noisy neighbors in the apartment above you, traffic, expensive housing… Yes, these […]
FINALLY! Looking at the weekend forecast as I’m writing this, I see a few 70s in our future. A nice, warm weekend is going to have you wanting to get out of the house and […]
Spring will be here soon. At least that’s what the forecast says for this weekend. Last year was quite strange with six or seven straight 80 degree days in the early part of March, but […]
Roll your windows down and take a drive to this easygoing new single from Kurt Vile’s upcoming album Wakin On A Pretty Daze. “Never Run Away” is one of his best yet, full of melodic […]
Another good thing about Chicago? When most of the music universe is in Austin, TX for South By Southwest, we still have decent shows happening in this big ol’ city of ours. We create our […]
A snowy February comes to a close and that means that we have spring on the horizon. Baseball, short sleeves, and more live music, of course! January and February can be slower months in Chicago […]
Don’t miss this Thursday’s Danstock benefit at Lincoln Hall. Info on this episode of Local Anesthetic. Some really terrific tunes here. Return appearances to the show from Souljunky, Steakhouse Mints, and Jaime Rojo with Anesthetic […]
January can be a month with very little going on. People are cleaned out from the holidays, some are sticking to new year’s resolutions that can hinder a night on the town, and for whatever […]
- RT @amiwoods: @TomMarker @93XRT so thankful for radio.com 1 hour ago
- RT @TomMarker: Now that it's PM you've got TM on the FM till 3 on @93XRT 2 hours ago
- RT @t_i_c_t_o_c: Saturday Morning Flashback on @93XRT ...it's like cartoons for adults. 2 hours ago
- XRT is on site at #RandolphStreetMarket. Bring your self and your totes on over for our Lolla giveaway. 93xrt.com 4 hours ago
- 93xrt.com!! RT “@MaryLDixon: Memorial Day family time better when Wendy @93XRT flashes back to '67 w/Otis & Carla - 'Tramp!'” 4 hours ago
- XRT’s Rock & Roll X-Cursion to The Rolling Stones in LondonYou can win a Rock & Roll X-Cursion to London, to see The Rolling Stones! Prize includes roundtrip airfare to London, hotel stay, and tickets to the July 13 concert! Stay tuned to XRT Monday-Friday […]
- XRT Rock & Roll X-Cursion To Forecastle Music Festival!We’re sending you to Louisville KY, the birthplace of Bourbon, to attend the Forecast Music Festival. You’ll be put up in a hotel and treated like a VIP as you rock out to the Flaming […]
- Win a foursome in the XRT Golf Outing!Are you king of the links? Want to test your stuff against Lin Brehmer and other XRT jocks? Enter below and you could find yourself hosting a foursome at the 93XRT Golf Outing, Wednesday, June […]
DJ Blog Archives
- Happy Birthday Bob Dylan... As “Seven Nation Army” Turns... 20 Forgotten Girl Groups From... Wayne Coyne's 13 Favorite...
- The Best Musicians To Follow... XRT & Heineken® Concert... XRT Listener Purchases On... Album Cover Stories [Part 2]
- Lin Brehmer's History Of The... Album Cover Stories [Part 1] XRT Derby Dash at Hawthorne... Bud Light Free Sample With...
- Bud Light Free Sample with... ‘The Dark Side Of The Moon’... Chicago River Dye 2013 Shamrock & Roll Broadcast...