The year 2012 proved to be a good one for the Eli Young Band. The group of Texas musicians spent 12 years touring and recording before ”Even If It Breaks Your Heart” hit Number One that July. […]
Today in their hometown of Chicago, multi-platinum Grammy-nominated group Fall Out Boy announced that they have reunited after an indefinitie hiatus and will debut their new single “My Songs Know What You Did in the […]
Despite not releasing an album in 2012, the Black Keys dominated the year in a lot of ways. The most surprising thing, however, is the feasibility of the rock duo doing the same thing in […]
From country ballads to frenzied dubstep and vibrant dance-pop concoctions, Taylor Swift’s latest album Red is a variety pack of emotion and energy. Yet one thing that binds so many of her songs together is their undeniable catchiness. She […]
Last week’s big Bowie news of a new album continues to unfold, as his producer Tony Visconti steps in and does a few interviews in David Bowie‘s place. We learn, among other things, that Bowie’s […]
Last night (December 6), New Jersey Governor Chris Christie stopped by The Daily Show and got right down to the real issues with host Jon Stewart – fan-girling over Bruce Springsteen.
“I was worried, when we first decided this was going to be the band name about all the negative puns that would happen,” singer Nate Ruess says. “Like, ‘This is no fun at all!’
The Rolling Stones are celebrating their 50th anniversary with a photo book, HBO documentary and what everyone was hoping for; reunion shows. The band recently spoke with Rolling Stone magazine about the anniversary and upcoming shows for a feature that will be published in the November 8th issue. Before you get your hands on it and sit down for a lengthy read, here are five points you need to know about.
Arguably, Jeff Lynne’s greatest attribute is his incredibly distinct sound. It transcends his work with ELO and comes to define his second solo album, Long Wave, out today. And make no mistake, that is no easy feat, as Long Wave is a covers album.
The Black Keys are the Energizer Bunnies of rock ‘n roll. Constantly touring yet always itching to get back into Dan Auerbach’s Nashville studio, the duo revealed in an interview with CBS Local that they’ll begin work on their eighth album, a follow-up to 2011′s “El Camino,” early next year.
- TONIGHT 7PM: hear @moeperiod's epic live 2012 performance at Riviera #Chicago 2-hour Sunday Night Concert Special 93XRT.com/download 1 hour ago
- Get an EXCLUSIVE FREE Download of @STPBand With @ChesterBe of @linkinpark as lead singer! cbsloc.al/13xHVYK #FREEDownload #outoftime 7 hours ago
- RT @_TheBuns_: Listening to @93XRT all the way to graduation today #classof2013 #onlystationiknow 8 hours ago
- It's a great day for some Beatles. Then again, isn't every day? Find this morning's playlist here: 93xrt.com/beatles #BWTB 8 hours ago
- RT @93xrt: Get an EXCLUSIVE FREE Download of @STPBand With @ChesterBe of @linkinpark as lead singer! cbsloc.al/13xHVYK #FREEDownload... 14 hours ago
- See Laura Marling Live from Studio XLaura Marling will perform Live from Studio X on the evening of Thursday, May 23! Register for your chance to see her perform in an intimate and unique performance. Studio X is presented by Coors […]
- Ticket Pre-Sale: Iron and Wine at The Chicago TheatreDon’t miss Iron and Wine at The Chicago Theatre or Friday, September 27th! Tickets go on sale Saturday, May 18 at 10:00 am. Enter for your chance to win a pair of tickets. You can […]
- Lookingglass Junior Board’s Annual Madhatter’s BallThe Lookingglass Junior Board invites you to join The Madhatter at his clandestine hideaway to kick off summer with the most unique fundraiser of the year. Don your fedora, cloche, bowler, trilby or boater, whisper […]