“What year is it?” Corey Glover animatedly yelled into the mic as Living Colour took the Park West stage for a 93XRT show to celebrate the 25th anniversary of their landmark album Vivid. Perhaps Glover […]
The bluesy Philadelphia funk-hip hop group G.Love & Special Sauce wrapped up their winter tour in Chicago on Saturday at the Vic Theater. Although it was the first Saturday of spring, we were unfortunate to […]
British sensation Django Django returned to Chicago for a sold-out show at the Metro this past Friday night. This was a huge weekend for them considering their hit single of their debut “Default” has been […]
Big Head Todd and the Monsters rocked a sold out show at the Chicago House of Blues this past Saturday night. There was not a single corner or wall area open for late attenders as […]
“An Evening of the Blues” filled every tier of the Riviera with dedicated fans that came out to hear legends Charlie Musselwhite and Ben Harper. As Tom Marker put it before the two performed, “Their […]
Walking down Sheffield Avenue to the front gates of Wrigley Field, it would be easy to mistake Friday night at the Friendly Confines for a rare Cubs playoff game. The atmosphere was electric and the […]
This past Saturday, I headed over to Union Park to work the afternoon shift at the Pitchfork Music Festival. It was the first music festival I had ever attended and I learned quite a bit […]
Jane Intrieri, Phish Phanatic and associate at blueboltsolutions.com files this report from the XRT 4D Concert at East Troy last Saturday: Another Phantastic Phish show went down this past Saturday night 6/30/2012 at Alpine Valley […]
I’ve had the privilege to see Radiohead twice in my life now, the first being at Lollapalooza in 2008. I was 17 years old, In Rainbows had just come out, and I was lost in […]
[photogallerylink id=49797 align=left] Gezelligheid? The Dutch word is as difficult to define as is [lastfm]Andrew Bird[/lastfm]’s music. It suggests comfort, belonging, joyfulness, and Bird says it gives him “a chance to stretch out on my […]
- RT @t_i_c_t_o_c: Saturday Morning Flashback on @93XRT ...it's like cartoons for adults. 26 minutes ago
- XRT is on site at #RandolphStreetMarket. Bring your self and your totes on over for our Lolla giveaway. 93xrt.com 1 hour ago
- 93xrt.com!! RT “@MaryLDixon: Memorial Day family time better when Wendy @93XRT flashes back to '67 w/Otis & Carla - 'Tramp!'” 2 hours ago
- The weekend we've looked forward to all winter has begun. Cooler than expected, but still cool to have 3 days. We'll be with you @93XRT 8 hours ago
- Congrats Class of 2013! Hear some wisdom from Lin on today's Lin's Bin: cbsloc.al/N9LsHP 17 hours ago
- XRT’s Rock & Roll X-Cursion to The Rolling Stones in LondonYou can win a Rock & Roll X-Cursion to London, to see The Rolling Stones! Prize includes roundtrip airfare to London, hotel stay, and tickets to the July 13 concert! Stay tuned to XRT Monday-Friday […]
- XRT Rock & Roll X-Cursion To Forecastle Music Festival!We’re sending you to Louisville KY, the birthplace of Bourbon, to attend the Forecast Music Festival. You’ll be put up in a hotel and treated like a VIP as you rock out to the Flaming […]
- Win a foursome in the XRT Golf Outing!Are you king of the links? Want to test your stuff against Lin Brehmer and other XRT jocks? Enter below and you could find yourself hosting a foursome at the 93XRT Golf Outing, Wednesday, June […]
DJ Blog Archives
- Happy Birthday Bob Dylan... As “Seven Nation Army” Turns... 20 Forgotten Girl Groups From... Wayne Coyne's 13 Favorite...
- The Best Musicians To Follow... XRT & Heineken® Concert... XRT Listener Purchases On... Album Cover Stories [Part 2]
- Lin Brehmer's History Of The... Album Cover Stories [Part 1] XRT Derby Dash at Hawthorne... Bud Light Free Sample With...
- Bud Light Free Sample with... ‘The Dark Side Of The Moon’... Chicago River Dye 2013 Shamrock & Roll Broadcast...