Len is back from the American League road trip that ended in Minnesota yesterday. His partner on Cubs broadcasts, Jim DeShaies recounted to Len about his days pitching in Minnesota’s old ballpark. What a depressing […]
Chicago Symphony Orchestra Celebrates Blackhawks Stanley Cup Victory With Performance Of ‘Chelsea Dagger’
When the Hawks won the Stanley Cup back in 2013, the Chicago Symphony Orchestra decided to honor the team by performing The Fratellis track “Chelsea Dagger”.
The latest Cubs call-up has opened some eyes and wowed fans with early glimpses of his potential. Kyle Schwarber appears to be headed back down to triple-A after the weekend interleague series in Minnesota, though. Pressed for the possibility that he could remain with the big team, manager Joe Maddon said that it’d only be possible if the Cubs moved to the American League for him to DH. The Cubs want Schwarber to continue work in the minors on his catching, but it certainly appears that his bat is ready to go. Hmmm, maybe the DH isn’t such a bad idea after all.
You’d think we’d be used to this by now, but this one is just as special as the celebrations in 2010 & 2013.
If you noticed an awful long time passing between the final whistle and the presentation of the Stanley Cup, you weren’t alone.
- Lidstrom, Fedorov among Hall of Fame electees 1 hour ago
- Wade opts out of his Heat deal 2 hours ago
- Report: Kings looking to deal for Suns' Bledsoe 2 hours ago
- Kings ending Richards' deal for 'material breach' 3 hours ago
- Report: Melo already recruiting FAs for Knicks 3 hours ago
- Report: Mickelson cash linked to laundering case 3 hours ago
- Cowboys' McFadden: 'I feel like a rookie again' 4 hours ago
- Deng staying 4 hours ago