The story of lost travelers is a tale that has resonated through history, be it one set on foot, on the sea or in the air. It goes to the core of the human experience […]
Danger Mouse is behind the knobs on The Black Keys’ new album, ‘Turn Blue’. The album will be released on May 13th. We’ve been sharing “Fever” this spring on XRT and now the band has released a second song, the title track, “Turn Blue”.
Listen below and check out an album teaser video as well.
Jesse Winchester was an expatriate from Louisiana who fled to Canada to avoid the Vietnam War draft. He was a brilliant and powerful singer who wrote deceptively mellow and understated tunes that were recorded more […]
An intimate performance and conversation with XRT’s Marty Lennartz at the world famous blues club, Kingston Mines in Chicago’s Lincoln Park.
One of the perks of having been “Chicago’s Finest Rock” all these years is the accumulation of incredible treasures we are fortunate to have in our archives. This weekend we will share another piece of […]
- Library at school for girls in Pakistan named for bin Laden 3 hours ago
- Insurgents in Ukraine not giving up weapons even after Geneva agreement 7 hours ago
- Climbing Mount Everest: once lonely, now crowded, but always treacherous 8 hours ago
- Farmers in drought-stricken California get some good news 8 hours ago
- Obama administration delays Keystone XL pipeline review 10 hours ago
- Pot shop pulls edibles from shelves following deadly shooting 10 hours ago
- Mich. judge to convicted killer: "I hope you die in prison" 10 hours ago
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings 10 hours ago