Dave Grohl wasn’t kidding when he said Foo Fighters were going local with the release of Sonic Highways.
The Foo Fighters took the stage Friday night for an unprecedented performance at the Cubby Bear. An intimate affair that sold out in only a few minutes, the Foo Fighters will expand their audience when they move across the street to larger and friendlier confines taking the stage at Wrigley Field on August 29, 2015.
Despite a chilly start and a scary, unscheduled pre-Halloween appearance by former native son Ernest Hemingway (hawking his prequel “The Teenager and the Sea”), the 38th annual Frank Lloyd Races in Oak Park went off […]
Early voting begins today in Illinois. It means you can walk into your county clerk’s office (or some other designated balloting center) and flex the muscle of democracy. Early voting centers will be open through […]
93XRT’s Local Anesthetic veterans Archie Powell and the Exports have written the theme song for the latest resurgence of steadfast tradition in Chicago. Though the sentiment is bittersweet, seeing what’s being celebrated is none other than Chicago’s favorite venomous liqueur, Jeppson’s Malört.
- Foo Fighters To Debut Sonic Highways HBO Series With Live Screening & Performance In Chicago 10/14/2014
- Just Announced: Wilco Winterlude 2014 10/14/2014
- Buddy Guy Announces Annual January Residency At Legends 10/13/2014
- Listen To An Intimate Performance With Cage The Elephant Live From Studio X 10/13/2014
- NYC police commissioner: Hatchet attack was terrorist act 4 hours ago
- "Kicked in the gut": National parks vandalism sparks furor 3 hours ago
- 2 dead, several hurt in Wash. school shooting 3 hours ago
- What am I seeing? 1 hour ago
- Ottawa gunman complained mosque too liberal and inclusive 1 hour ago
- New Facebook app encourages anonymity and talking to strangers 13 Minutes ago
- Photos of the week 17 Minutes ago
- Madeleine Albright zings Conan O'Brien on Twitter 44 Minutes ago