As 2016 begins to wind down, we get to begin looking back at the crazy year it was.
If you’re one of the artists sitting atop the Forbes Top 30 Highest Paid Musicians in 2016, you’ve got to be pretty happy with the year.
Take a look below at a few of the noted artists to appear with the amount they made and find the full list here.
28. Mumford & Sons ($40 Million)
24. Elton John ($42 Million)
21. Foo Fighters ($48.5 Million)
20. Muse ($49 Million)
15. U2 ($55 Million)
12. Paul McCartney ($56.5 Million)
11. Bruce Springsteen ($60.5 Million)
8. Rolling Stones ($66.5 Million)
3. Adele ($80.5 Million)
Taylor Swift took home the #1 spot on the list as the highest paid musician in 2016 with a whopping $170 million.