With record-breaking high temperatures on the way and cold winters, too (why do we live here again?), let’s get ready to sweat (or glow) with some mercury busting bust-a-moves like these:
- “Hot Stuff” by the Rolling Stones. A sultry greeting to all their fans from the underrated Black and Blue album.
- “Hot And Nasty” by Humble Pie. A potent combo from the Smokin’ sessions.
- “Burning Sky” by Bad Company. This happened on the Twilight Zone, but it (spoiler alert!) was just a bad dream.
- “Heat Treatment’ by Graham Parker. Thermal therapy for the whole city!
- “Hot Hot Hot” by Buster Poindexter. A steamy classic from the New York Doll in disguise.
- “Hot You’re Cool” by General Public. The yin-yang of body heat.
View The Rest Of Frank’s Playlist
PAGES: 1 2