Bunny Hop [Easter Playlist]
April 4, 2012 11:30 AM
For your secular Easter soundtrack:
- “You Can Leave Your Hat On” by Randy Newman. Even sexier when it’s an Easter bonnet.
- “Squat That Rabbit” by Taj Mahal. But wait till after the egg run.
- “I Am a Rabbit” by the Lemonheads. Rabbits doing what they do best.
- “Eggs and Sausage” by Tom Waits. An Easter brunch classic.
- “I Want Candy” by Bow Wow Wow. No circus peanuts please.
- “At The Hop” by Danny and the Juniors. Sock it to me baby.
- “Easter Parade” by Irving Berlin. Walk off that chocolate bunny.
- Anything by Frightened Rabbit, Eddie Rabbit or John “Rabbit” Bundrick.
- “White Rabbit” by Jefferson Airplane. Tie-dye those eggs.
- “Einstein On the Beach” by Counting Crows. About one of the greatest egg-men in history.