Win 3-Day Passes To Lollapalooza!

1108 Win 3 Day Passes To Lollapalooza!bl 1251 Win 3 Day Passes To Lollapalooza!Lollapalooza‘s 20th Anniversary is coming to Grant Park, August 5-7 with headliners [lastfm]Coldplay[/lastfm], [lastfm]Foo Fighters[/lastfm], [lastfm]My Morning Jacket[/lastfm], [lastfm]Eminem[/lastfm], & [lastfm]Muse[/lastfm]. Three Day passes are on sale now, but this week VIPs can win a pair for FREE.

Enter To Win 3-Day Passes

Everything Lollapalooza

FREE Album Download From Coldplay, 2011 Lollapalooza Headliners

Download More Free MP3s

Listen To Full Albums

Connect with XRT on Facebook

1. kristy j says:

I would love to be at the most wonderful show ever on August 7th, the day I was born!

2. Jack Ryan says:

I have never been to this music festival but have always wanted to. Ticket affordability has always been a problem for me.

3. Dan Davis says:

I would really love to go!!

4. Krys Preciado says:

I need a weekend of fun, I still love Xrt no matter what.

5. Michael M says:

Times are tough, my teenage girl and I need some bonding time on the lakefront..I promise to take my wife the other 2 days…

6. Sara Neziri says:

I have never been to see Eminem and Muse and I’m madly in love with them! I really want to go but me and my best friend cant afford these tickets and I HAVE A HUGE OBSESSION WITH EMINEM PLEASEEE!!!! and it would make it the most memorable summer and my friends birthday is near and this would be the best way to surprise her!

7. Peter Heil says:

I have seen some great shows and love sitting with Terri
    at the last one while watching Arcade Fire !

8. Connie says:

Best Line Up Ever! Have to be there!! Only working part time!! Help!!!

9. Kelly says:

I have gone to Lolla for the past 4 years, and every year my new memories kick my former ones’ tail. Nothing, no words or actions, can explain/define the almost spiritual effect a music festival can have. This year, finances are tight for friends/fam…. Tickets would be a God-send!

10. Nikki says:

Would love to take my boyfriend to Lollapalooza this year as a gift!

11. debra roberts says:

12. David L says:

This is the best lineup Lolla has had in years (I’ve been to 2 or 3 already) and Eminem is one of the few artists I have left on my list to see live in concert. Please let me know how I can win tickets to the event this August!

13. Steve Daly says:

Last year was an incredible three day journey into the world of music! I love the variety of artists and the ability to experience so much. Attended with the woman I cant imagine my life without and we had the experience of a lifetime

14. Raven k says:

Everyone has a reason why they would kill to go. I might not even be considered, but I haven’t been to one Concert yet and I want to see A Perfect Circle, a band who might not be around for much longer, so I’ve heard. I’m WISHING to see the lead singer, Maynard James Keenan before he doesn’t tour with anyone anymore. There are no words to express how great it would be if I got at least 1 ticket… give the other two to people who want them, too.

1. Raven k says:

messed up* thought there were three tickets. sorry! -.-

15. kj says:

Did they pull the winner for this prize already?

16. Elaine C. says:

Great lineup, can’t wait!

17. Lucia says:

Oh. My God. Coldplay, Muse, and Eminem in the same area? ALL AT ONCE? Almost everyone who has ever been musically important to me is going.

Sensory overload.

18. Chrissy Scott says:

i would love you guys forever if i won it!!!!

19. Cathy Y says:

Would LOVE to see the band I grew up with performing at the 20 year celebration, The Cars! XRT rocks!

20. Tonya says:

Lollapalooza, Take Me Away!