Bears VS. Seahawks Playlist
January 10, 2011 12:48 AM
[photogallerylink id=41715 align=left]I guess this is what we wanted to happen match-up wise but be careful what you wish for. Let’s prepare with a list of appropriate numbers from the fertile (it’s all that rain, volcanic soil and grunge rock) musical grounds of the Pacific Northwest.
- “Kick It Out” by [lastfm]Heart[/lastfm]. The only way to deal with the Hester problem.
- “Kicks” by [lastfm]Paul Revere and the Raiders[/lastfm]. That’s why it’s called football.
- “Nothingman” by [lastfm]Pearl Jam[/lastfm]. Bears’ “D” pitches a shutout!
- “If 6 was 9″ by [lastfm]Jimi Hendrix[/lastfm]. A point spread from the 60s.
- “Talkin’ Seattle Grunge Rock Blues” by [lastfm]Todd Snider[/lastfm]. The Seahawks can sing this one on the plane home.
What Songs Would You Add To This List?