ONXRT LIVE FROM THE ARCHIVES: Pick Up Your Copy Of Volume 18 NOW! Full Details

XRT’s Sunday Night Concert

2083378 XRTs Sunday Night ConcertFans of live music need not leave the house every Sunday at 8pm… just grab a beer and turn up XRT. A different concert recording is featured each week, check back here for the “Tour Schedule!”

Comments

1. don says:

why don;t you ver list the shows you’er going to have each week? i never know what’s going to be on. also, why don’t you dig out some more old shows like madness , buzzcocks ans the english beat would be cool thanks

1. Don,

Just check this page: http://wxrt.radio.com/category/programming/this-weeks-programming-highlights/
      It’s updated weekly with everything you’ll hear on the air.

Zack
      XRT Webmaster

1. Greg says:

Excellent!
        It does show the current concerts for both the 11th hour and Sunday Night concerts.
        Thank you. Looks like two choice shows – I forgot about the Elvis Costello show… and if Genesis is providing personal versions I’m ready to go!

2. pabs says:

hey XRT,

I caught the beginning of the Easter Sunday night concert, Soul Asylum above the Metro in ’92. I enjoyed what I heard but was driving at the time and thus couldn’t exactly take notes on the song titles as I was hearing them. Can you provide a setlist to that and all future Sunday night concerts please? And I’m sure I’m dreaming but could you direct me on a way to actually acquire this/these shows via file or actual, physical disc? The beginning of tonight’s show was pretty good, I could stand to listen to that again. Failing that, however, I could at least get the album version’s of those songs if you provided a setlist to these shows. Rock!

3. Bill Ross says:

I’m sure if I understand why there would be a Sunday Night Concert web page if we have to look elsewhere for the “Tour Schedule” Note: I looked up the link you merntioned and there wasn’t anything at all on that page. Don’s comment is spot-on. The Sunday Night Concert page is NEVER updated, and hasn’t been regulary updated for as long as I have been lookng at it.. Sometimes it’s updated AFTER the show airs! (TIP: it doesn’t help the listeners to tell them about a concert after it’s OVER.)

4. Greg says:

You have so many excellent legacy shows:
    Talking Heads 1979, Ry Cooder 1983, Bruce Cockburn 1984; Shadowfax; Radiators, Subdudes, Siegal-Schwall Reunion…

Honestly, this music is absolutely relevant today, to today’s younger listeners.

5. Bear says:

I missed the Elvis Costello Concert…is there a way to access it still? Thanks.