Saturday Morning Flashback

2083363 Saturday Morning FlashbackEvery Saturday from 8 ’till noon

Among the most listened-to programs on Chicago’s airwaves, host Wendy Rice is your guide to this weekly look back at a year in XRT’s history. Saturday Morning Flashback spotlights the most memorable movies, TV shows, sports events and-of-course music from a featured year. XRT’s Saturday Morning Flashback let’s you enjoy the past…without getting stuck there!

1. Jason Vancura says:

I really enjoy Saturday morning Flashback. A lot of the songs remind me of my younger days and bring back lots of fond memories from those times. My favorite year is 1972, the year I was born. I also like it because of the music. I hope it stays on for years to come because it is a good program. Keep it up!

2. AJ says:

This is one of the best shows ever. Has XRT ever considered posting PODCASTs of the shows? It would be a great soundtrack for reunions, birthdays, or other special events

3. Bartleby says:

Are you going to preview the subject year of the upcoming show as in the past?

1. Bucko Sixx says:

I would prefer not to.

4. mike didonna says:

Why don’t you post the list of songs you played for the last how?

5. Randy Arnold says:

What happened? You change the graffics and not include the flashback years? What is the point?

1. Jason Vancura says:

I miss seeing the list of the years that are going to be featured on Saturday Morning Flashback here on the website. I wish they would bring that back!

6. Tim says:

I love the Saturday morning flashbacks. I used to live in Chicago and it reminds me of my favorite time of the week in the city- Saturday mornings listening to XRT! I live in Canada now and don’t always get a chance to listen. It would be great if the station could add these to the podcasts each week.

7. dansan2c says:

ur website is very diffucult to navigate
    all i want is the year

1. 1983 this week – visit our On Air section (in our main navigation) for everything show of DJ related: